Thank you for your interest. Search Engine Vibes (SEV) is now accepting guest articles from Digital Marketing experts, who share their experiences, opinions, and voices with our readers.
Topics We accept:
We accept topics related to digital marketing, including but not limited to:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Social Media Optimization & Marketing
- Pay per click (PPC)
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Website Analytics
- Website Design
- Online Innovation
- Start-up Marketing
- Digital Advertising
- YouTube & Blogging
- Online Branding
- Reputation Management
- Influencer Marketing and more
We read every guest post that is submitted, even though we are very selective about what goes on our blog. Before submitting a guest post, please read our guidelines so that you won’t be rejected
The approval process can take a long time. Thank you for your patience; the approval process can take up to 5 business days. You may use the article elsewhere if you do not receive a response within 10 business days. Follow-up emails will not help; please do not send them.
Write for us Guidelines
Dec’21 update: Be sure to read the guidelines carefully before submitting your guest post.
Sub: Guest Post Submission at SearchEngineVibes
- Title and Content (1000+ words with subheadings)
- 3 FAQ’s – Relevant to the topic
- Short Author Bio with Picture
- Will, there be any back-link to a website, let us know that as well
The blog encourages upcoming bloggers to submit original content related to the blog’s topic so that it can be viewed by a large audience.
Our goal is to help you reach out to a new audience base, share your talents, and, most importantly, give back to the community.
How can you become a SearchEngineVibes contributor?
To become a regular contributor at SearchEngineVibes, here are some tips that will help you to get your article accepted and published:
- Head over to the homepage and check out the first few pages to understand what kind of articles we publish here and what kind of articles users engage with the most
- Write content that is solely focused on quality and adding value for readers
- You have to be a blogger or a genuine reader who has something to write and share for the SearchEngineVibes community
- Here are a few of the categories that I accept articles from. Do remember to search SearchEngineVibes to avoid submitting already published ideas
A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 1000 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food; no one loves incomplete articles. I take quality as one of the major considerations in accepting guest posts. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece that is written specifically for the SearchEngineVibes audience.
- Credit: SearchEngineVibes respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is needed.
- Screenshot + Video: Images speak a thousand words. Add images to convey your message, but don’t add them just for the sake of it. If you are writing tutorials, take a screenshot
- Self-promotion: We allow genuine contribution and allow any backlinks* or anything of that sort. But you will get a chance to build a brand for yourself by contributing a post to SearchEngineVibes.
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from SearchEngineVibes. Also, by submitting a post to SearchEngineVibes, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA-related issues.
- Comment: Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
If you have any queries regarding guest posting at SearchEngineVibes, do let us know via the contact form or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org